Why did Johnny Hockey go to Columbus😫😫😫

9 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Maybe it's not about that.   Maybe it's about a life work of going to one of the best schools in the nation to be able to work at one of the best hospitals.   She should give up everything so Calgary fans can have their "legend" when as a married couple they have more money than they need and he can play hockey closer to her?  And honestly, I cannot begin to imagine what being a "legend" in Calgary gets someone.  It's like being the most popular pretzel stand operator in Poughkeepsie.

Good lord.    Leave It to Beaver is calling; it wants its antiquated world view back.

Haha settle down man...hockey legend in Calgary is about being in the record books and a better chance at the Cup...maybe the Flyers are turning into a pretzel stand but the Calgary general manager Dad owns and operates a pretty popular pizza joint and he knows how to operate a hockey team too it seems hahaha...

On 7/13/2022 at 7:26 PM, JR Ewing said:

For what it's worth, I think he already is an all-time legend in Calgary.

Yeah but think of how much more on top of that he could have done too...

On 7/15/2022 at 9:01 AM, Villella McMeans said:

I guess being a nurse she might just like helping others.

Yes seems you may have found it. As they say if you love what you do you will never work a day in your life.

This world takes all types and kinds. Many love nothing better than to serve. Like our soldiers, policemen, firemen and even teacher.

Because good lord many like policemen (any type of first responders) and firemen and even teach do not get paid enough.

So i would say she loves her job and most importantly helping others. As we see this world is full of greedy people we also have selfless people too.

Unfortunately the selfless ones get very little press or acknowledgement....more likely till they need one...

Cheers to all that take care of us and keep us spoiled...

images.jpg.ad2fbb547f006a846931712854aade97.jpg

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

• 1 year later...
18 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

This!!!

This what happens when don't beat up the other teams toughest guys everynight...oh and they lost the game too...faaak...

• Haha 1