2022 - 2023 Line Combos...?

thegx.ca

Well Lucic must have lead the way over to Gaudreau house before last game since Sutter benched him tonight...here's the lineup from the Toronto loss:

Huberdeau/Lindholm/Toffoli

Dube/Kadri/Mangiapane 

Ruzicka/Backlund/Phillips 

Coleman/Zohorna/Lewis

Hanifin/Andersson 

Weegar/Tanev 

Zadorov/Stone

🍻

• Like 1

Another healthy scratch for Lucic and even with Lindholm injured tonight Ritchie was put in ahead of Looch...the lines for the Montreal shootout loss was:

Huberdeau/Backlund/Toffoli

Dube/Kadri/Mangiapane 

Ruzicka/Zohorna/Phillips 

Coleman/Lewis/Ritchie

Hanifin/Andersson 

Zadorov/Tanev 

Mackey/Stone

Line up for Vancouver loss:

Huberdeau/Lindholm/Toffoli

Dube/Kadri/Mangiapane 

Ruzicka/Backlund/Coleman

Lewis/Zohorna/Ritchie

Hanifin/Andersson 

Zadorov/Tanev 

Mackey/Stone

Is Sutter ever gonna play Lucic again...? Calgary even got outhit by Vancouver tonight which is pretty embarrassing for a Sutter team...

Lucic got back in finally but still the team seems to be off giving up bad chances and playing badly defensively...here are the line changes for the loss to St Louis:

Dube/Lindholm/Toffoli

Huberdeau/Kadri/Mangiapane 

Ruzicka/Backlund/Coleman

Lucic/Zohorna/Lewis

Hanifin/Andersson 

Zadorov/Tanev 

Mackey/Stone

Gotta say I don't like messing with the Dube/Kadri/Mangiapane line just their speed together has made them the best Calgary line this year so far...I'd rather put Huberdeau back on 3rd line with Backlund and Ruzicka back up on 1st...but I think if it were up to me I'd just leave Huberdeau on 1st and keep Lucic on the 4th line too...

Finally a good win but with Gilbert losing a big fight and even Looch scored a big goal too...here are the lines for the San Jose win tonight:

Dube/Lindholm/Toffoli

Huberdeau/Kadri/Mangiapane 

Ruzicka/Backlund/Coleman

Lucic/Lewis

Hanifin/Andersson 

Zadorov/Tanev 

Mackey/Stone/Gilbert

7 defence and 11 forwards and injuries to Zadorov and Gilbert tonight gonna make it interesting to see who gets called up next now...hopefully it doesn't keep taking using forwards 11 to play good team defence every night though...

Another good win with Ritchie beating someone up and Looch scoring again on the 2nd line👍 Here's the lineup changes for another win in San Jose:

Dube/Lindholm/Toffoli

Lucic/Kadri/Huberdeau

Mangiapane/Backlund/Coleman

Ruzicka/Lewis/Ritchie

Hanifin/Andersson 

Weegar/Tanev 

Zadorov/Stone

Wow if this keeps up Lucic will have to stay up there on 2nd...Dube too up on 1st...never would've thought splitting up their most successful line would help so much but maybe it makes sense to have them spread the success attend around haha...

Again same lines same backup goalie same winning results...although Vladr did almost **** it up here in Dallas letting them get close to tying it up in the third...overall these lines are still effective and getting wins👍

Well...same lines except for Mackey replacing the injured Tanev in the loss to Chicago...I'm hoping they try leaving Stone and Zadorov together and try putting Weegar with Mackey instead I'm thinking Stone and Zadorov are used to playing with each other so they shouldn't be split up...plus Lucic didn't beat anyone up tonight so there's that to explain losing to Chicago too...

Good bounce back win against Seattle with some line change Lucic and Pelletier trade spots, Gilbert replaces Mackey, Ruzicka replaces Duehr and Vladr in net:

Dube/Lindholm/Toffoli

Pelletier/Kadri/Huberdeau

Mangiapane/Backlund/Coleman

Lucic/Ruzicka/Lewis

Hanifin/Andersson 

Zadorov/Weegar

Gilbert/Stone

Vladr

---

I'm interested to see Peltier more on the 2nd line especially playing on same line a his idol Huberdeau haha...also Mackey should play with Tanev more when he healthy to help him improve or he gonna get sent back down to farm soon...