Ruff proving he is a great coach. And Miller a great goalie

Guest Miller Time

The Sabres are playing like they were expected to play at the start now that they are not only healthy but playing way better on defense. Lindy Ruff has worked his magic once again. I am not dillusional. I know that it could go south, but I am not expecting it to. The draft picks Darcy has stock piled can be cashed in to make this team a monster. I am hoping they make it. But either way the short term future looks mighty bright. They have to get some more muscle. But Tropp played a big game in Vancouver and can be one of those guys. Hodgeson is going to have a big impact. When all is said and done, I still will take Ryan Miller over any goalie in the world.

Hodgson was a great pick up for Buffalo and that Myers guy is going to be a defensive stalwart for years to come. Good to see that Miller has decided to put away the whine bottle and just play. Kassian was a good player too but he does not have 1/2 the upside of Hodgson does offensively.

The Sabres are playing like they were expected to play at the start now that they are not only healthy but playing way better on defense. Lindy Ruff has worked his magic once again. I am not dillusional. I know that it could go south, but I am not expecting it to. The draft picks Darcy has stock piled can be cashed in to make this team a monster. I am hoping they make it. But either way the short term future looks mighty bright. They have to get some more muscle. But Tropp played a big game in Vancouver and can be one of those guys. Hodgeson is going to have a big impact. When all is said and done, I still will take Ryan Miller over any goalie in the world.

How many cups did Ruff and Miller win?

As a Flyer fan no room to hate on any coach or goalie. As a Flyer Lavi and (insert goalie here) have won the same # of cups.

I'm not the one on here taunting that my coach and goalie are great..especially when your team probably won't even make the playoffs..

I'm not the one on here taunting that my coach and goalie are great..especially when your team probably won't even make the playoffs..

I'm just poking fun at a Flyers fan, it's always fun. I guess we can save the "How's that Leino contract? comment and me coming back with the "How's the Bryzgalov contract" comment and then you say "look at the standings" and I say "we are on the come back". I agree with your statement anyways, I've been preaching for a coaching change all year.

@Pegulaville26

I don't think he was really hating as much as saying "what has Ruff and Miller really done"? You have to give a nod to miller for his great 09-10 season. Outside of that, he has been good mostly and every now and then (like the past couple of games great) and then for spurts bad.

Ruff has one SCF appearance (one less than Lavi) and a .564 winning percentage in regular season. I mean if we are going to throw the word "great" around, lets at least set the bar correctly. Al Arbor was great. Bowman was great. Roy, Dryden, Parent, Brodeur were all great.

I'm just poking fun at a Flyers fan, it's always fun. I guess we can save the "How's that Leino contract? comment and me coming back with the "How's the Bryzgalov contract" comment and then you say "look at the standings" and I say "we are on the come back". I agree with your statement anyways, I've been preaching for a coaching change all year.

yes it's all in good fun..your name doesn't happen to be Rick and you like Halibut?

@orange_crush No I'm def not named Rick and I hate fish with a passion. Second time I've seen you comment about a Rick on a post. Some kind of joke I'm missing?

yeah there was this crazy Sabres fan named Rick that used to post on the philly.com forum..he would post about Applebees, Halibut, his car, his daughter, he even posted pictures of himself.. he got banned multiple times for threatening people, claimed he was a season ticket holder of Buffalo

@Pegulaville26 How do you start out by saying you're not delusional, but finish by saying you would take Miller over any goalie in the world??? Really....I mean....*really*??? Ryan Miller is a better than average goalie, that's it....not great by any strectch of the imagination. Lundy is so much better than him, it's really not even close. No playoffs for you, Winnipeg will crush the dream starting tonight. Perhaps Lieno can get a hat trick tonight and almost double his season output.....LOL!

Uh, what's this all about?

No worries. @OrangeCrush and @jammer2 thought you might have been an old poster that caused a ruckus but you obviously aren't by your ip, email and so on.

Anyway, I'd take HL over Miller everyday. Miller has his great streaks for sure but he also has his down ones. All goalies do but HL's are less severe it seems.

Well that last goal was the worst Miller has given up in a while but I cant blame him as much as Regehr. Lazy *** play by Regehr. I was worried about this game. Last on the road trip. If we do not come back we have to beat Carolina on Wednesday. I still am trying to figure out this site. I have seen the format used above on other sites. I have not seen a Leafs fan here yet.

Well that last goal was the worst Miller has given up in a while but I cant blame him as much as Regehr. Lazy *** play by Regehr. I was worried about this game. Last on the road trip. If we do not come back we have to beat Carolina on Wednesday. I still am trying to figure out this site. I have seen the format used above on other sites. I have not seen a Leafs fan here yet.

There are a few leaf fans here and there. Not a very proud time for them I assume....

Anything you want to know about the site you can find here - --> http://www.hockeyforums.net/index.php/forum/64-tips-tricks-features/

Or you can just ask in the forum chatter box on the front page. Most would know the answers.

@Miller Time Sorry for the case of mistaken identity bro. Got you mixed up with another poster who most are not fond of here. Anyways, a heart felt welcome is in order, and again sorry for the mix up earlier. This is a great site, hope you enjoy it!