Whose the 7th dman?

Guest AMMOnation

Right now you have to figure them rolling with 6....

Carle/Coburn

Kubina/Grossman

Lilja/Gustaffson

When Timmo and Mez come back, That will make Lilja the seventh d man, although I would prefer Gus but he will probably be better served to play big minutes in the AHL.

Lilja does OK, barely...when he is playing limited minutes......

Right now you have to figure them rolling with 6....

Carle/Coburn

Kubina/Grossman

Lilja/Gustaffson

When Timmo and Mez come back, That will make Lilja the seventh d man, although I would prefer Gus but he will probably be better served to play big minutes in the AHL.

Lilja does OK, barely...when he is playing limited minutes......

Was more wondering if Gustafson was concussed from the hit last night, who comes up next.

With Timo and Mez out, Walker too expensive, and Bart and Bourdon hurt, if they must call someone up, we're looking at someone from the pool of Blake Kessel, Brandon Manning, Oliver Lauridsen, Tyler Hostetter, and Dan Jancevski (The only remaining defensemen on our 50-man.)

We'd probably either take Lauridsen if they think he's ready for NHL minutes, Jancevski if they want a veteran to step in, or play a forward out of position, which might actually be our best bet. Either way, this only comes up if yet another defenseman gets hurt before someone comes back from injury.

With Timo and Mez out, Walker too expensive, and Bart and Bourdon hurt, if they must call someone up, we're looking at someone from the pool of Blake Kessel, Brandon Manning, Oliver Lauridsen, Tyler Hostetter, and Dan Jancevski (The only remaining defensemen on our 50-man.)

We'd probably either take Lauridsen if they think he's ready for NHL minutes, Jancevski if they want a veteran to step in, or play a forward out of position, which might actually be our best bet. Either way, this only comes up if yet another defenseman gets hurt before someone comes back from injury.

OL would intrigue me.

Or Brandon Manning he's had a couple Gordie Howe hat tricks these last couple weeks.

Last I heard... Granted it was a few months ago... Lauridsen wasn't even ready for AHL. He was not faring well.

Last I heard... Granted it was a few months ago... Lauridsen wasn't even ready for AHL. He was not faring well.

Yeah his stats aren't impressive.

HELL at 6'6" he should be crushing it.

Unless his brain is 5'9"...............

I knew Mannings great play with the Phantoms might get him a shot.

I'm sure that grit and fighting skills he recently displayed a couple times helped. +2 for his first games is a boost to his confidence and a solid start to build on.