Greatest answer ever....

Brewin Flames

• 2 months later...

As much as I like Sutter, that one was really classless and not funny at all. I don't really understand was he was trying to do or send as a message but the whole League saw that as stupid and disrespectful, not only from Québec. I think Pelletier can take a load on himself, he's not made of sugar, but it's regarding his parents and relatives. He was a first round pick, didn't play a single game in training camp, then was recalled two weeks ago and being stratched and was put in the line-up all of a sudden, just before the game. It's a pretty curious and ordinary way to handle it.

13 hours ago, Brewin Flames said:

Way to piss on the kid's parade...

8 hours ago, Math said:

As much as I like Sutter, that one was really classless and not funny at all. I don't really understand was he was trying to do or send as a message but the whole League saw that as stupid and disrespectful, not only from Québec. I think Pelletier can take a load on himself, he's not made of sugar, but it's regarding his parents and relatives. He was a first round pick, didn't play a single game in training camp, then was recalled two weeks ago and being stratched and was put in the line-up all of a sudden, just before the game. It's a pretty curious and ordinary way to handle it.

Nah I think Sutter just being secretive about how he handles his players...like he acts like he doesn't want to share anything with the media such as information on his evaluations regarding his team his players etc...because Sutter always makes his media interviews adversarial like they trying to pry information outta him and he's just trying to fend them off with piecemeal generalities...

Like when he pretends he doesn't notice Pelletier or remember what number he is it's just another Sutter game being adversarial and secretive because Pelletier is getting power play time but of course can't put him any higher in the line up because Calgary is stacked with good players already...

Anyways what Sutter acts like and says to the media isn't the real way he treats his players...at least that's what I can tell from what former players say about their experiences playing under Sutter...