Minnesota Wild vs Ottawa Senators, Sunday 12-18-22, 1:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

3 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

sucks since Duhaime should be back soon and decisions will need to be made.

Yea...I was just looking over the line set ups....not sure who should sit once Duhaime gets back.
I was thinking Reaves, but he seems to be working pretty well right now with Dewar and Shaw.

Also thinking the Un-Johnny could be sat, but even he has been playing better lately, plus he's a center, while Duhaime is a winger, so the positions aren't a straight up swap.

Shaw might be the unfortunate man out........UNLESS, Greener comes up with a hangnail... :shifty: 

8 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Yea...I was just looking over the line set ups....not sure who should sit once Duhaime gets back.
I was thinking Reaves, but he seems to be working pretty well right now with Dewar and Shaw.

Also thinking the Un-Johnny could be sat, but even he has been playing better lately, plus he's a center, while Duhaime is a winger, so the positions aren't a straight up swap.

Shaw might be the unfortunate man out........UNLESS, Greener comes up with a hangnail... :shifty: 

He's an Evason Favorite so little chance of that. ;) 
We got Reaves to keep the hacks off our stars and it's been working.

43 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Kap with his 200th point in just 174  (168) games....meh, I GUESS that is pretty good... :bigteeth: 

EDIT: I didn't give Kap enough credit!

I just looked again for his stats. That is his 167th game today. Commentators did a mistake if they said 168. And he has his 201st point overall so far including 3 points during this game. Nice stats for our star.

• Like 1

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Welp....there goes my Gustavsson shut out in fantasy.
Still though, strong game, strong numbers for him and the team!

Don't want Minnesota falling asleep at the wheel here and just finish this game as well as they have played it through two and a half frames.

same a shutout really would have helped me.

NHL: "There will be NO MORE clutching and grabbing....this isn't the 90's anymore!"

Also NHL: "Jon Merrill bear hugging an opponent along the boards? Like the 90's? That's ok, we'll let it go this time"  

😄

Consistency is NOT a strong suit of the NHL. 

Edited by TropicalFruitGirl26
  • Like 1