Whats the real story Briere is telling about Bryzton?

Guest The Quigster

All you have to do is watch the games this season - you, me, all the Flyers' fans AND the Flyers know Briere was telling the truth and Lavy was telling the media the PC thing - of course "he's been fine all season" according to the HC because Lavy is smart, he knows the leadership already addressed it - and it had a positive effect on Bryzgalov. He looks like a completely different player the past 2 weeks. It's about freakin time!

I think Danny let something slip without realizing it at the time and then tried to double-back when the local writers pointed it out to him.

He clearly was just trying to be positive about Bryz, but said too much.

Good to know, though.

I say "so what" to all of it, what those guys said to Ilya is private, why should we care what they said, or who said it.

the guy has looked really good in his last 6 outings, something has changed somewhere for the better.

why is this gossipy , 8 year old girl stuff news worthy ?

it's fing hockey not one fing tree hill

I would like to know about the entire thing end to end. Who knows, it might actually be a good story. While it may not be a murder, car accident, or fire, I do think it is newsworthy. Especially when you consider how much all-things-Bryz have changed over the course of the season.

After watching last night's game against the Panthers(tight game) I wondered if Ed Snider might have had a little talk with the guys,guy,about poor performance rewards?Suddenly Bryzo has come to life,the team are at the skate zone(secret stuff) Shelley skating faster than I have ever seen him,but the most amazing thing is Bryzo's new ability to post a second shut out! Wow! What a transformation!