Bryz slams stick....

Guest MaineFlyFan

Well, booing feels good. It's like therapy, let it all out.

That said, I'm off the Bryz hatewagon, but kept my boarding pass. I want more continued success before I actually believe he's got his head on straight.

Watched the game on Comcast and JJ and crew mentioned that one of the Red Wings did something towards the end of the play that Flyers feel should've been a penalty or something like that, not Simmonds that Bryz was mad at.

I CANNOT believe no one is talking about this this morning!!! Not a single mention of Bryz blowing his top and smashing his stick off the ice after Simmonds turned the puck over. Are you KIDDIN me?! I've been watching hockey for a while now and I don't think I've ever seen a golaie call out a teammate like that DURING game play.....

Bryz might be playing better right now but he went WAY down in my book after that move. Tottaly classless and NOT what a good teammate does.....Danny B. prob hit it right on the head. this guy must be a NIGHTMARE to play with.....

Not trying to stir the pot here but I cannot believe no one takes any offence to that move by Bryz last night......UNREAL! Simmonds has been a BEAST for most of the year and usually puts a 110% out there from what I've seen. For a guy who was playing like he's been since arriving here, and letting in completely deflating goals one after the other.....for HIM to call someone out for a bad pass.......

I was seruiously expecting him to get benched next game for that but from the post-game comments and Lavy's attitude it looks like this is gonna "slip by" without mention.....this is confusing to me.....

I think it was great to see Breezy playing with some passion. We all know his problems are all mental, good to see him in the game and competing..