Polar Bear Hockey (Game)

Guest Podein25

@Digityman - really?

It's a National Geographic webpage. Maybe it's the pictures of naked pygmies elsewhere on the site that tripped the firewall or whatever, lol.

It's just a silly game where a moose shoots pucks on a polar bear goalie with two polar bear d-men to block as well. Naturally, I went top shelf (where momma puts the cookies) on the unsuspecting bear.

@Podein25

I scored on my first 3 shots, then starting shooting at his head!

When I saw the title, I was a bit nervous on clicking on the link. You know those polar bear swimmers that jump into ice frozen water naked in the winter time? Well, connect you thread title to that concept!

1750 is my high score. I tried to save it to the site but it would not let me. :-) Like all goalies and defense, this one has a glaring weakness. :-)

I saw your score. I think you cheated. I couldn't register mine, which was a lot less than 1750.

Anyway, Goddam Moose wouldn't shoot where I told him.

@blocker,@Podein25

There is a spot that the d AND goalie will open up- about 2" inside the post elevated about mid way (I choose the stick / blocker side, but seems to work on the glove side as well). I just hit the same shot over and over- and don't move the moose off the spot (keep my cursor in the same spot for the shot as well). Sometimes you have to elevate it a bit more as the goalie figures out what you are doing.

Since its a kids game, I feel very dirty for cheating! :-)