Minnesota Wild @ New York Islanders, Thursday 1-12-23, 6:30pm, UBS Arena

MNSOTA

26 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Got home to hear the final buzzer. Nice comeback for the boys 

I think that was the best one in regulation with 3 unanswered goals during the 3rd period. As well as that was a nice team's surprise so far of the year 2023. I was waiting for this one for a long period of time. 😎

25 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Agree, Gustav wasn't peppered by any means but played solid all game when needed.

The 2 most pleasant surprises this season have been Gustav and Addison.
Addison has taken's Dumba's spot in all facets and Gustav is as solid as any starter would be.

I will add 5 more surprises for me for this season in addition to 2 most pleasant surprises. That would be Steel , Gaudreau, Dewar, Shaw and Duhaime.   The last 4 are giving an important physical play for the team and ability to place shorthanded goals (commentators said we have 8 so far this season). 

On 1/12/2023 at 9:59 PM, Alexandron said:

I will add 5 more surprises for me for this season in addition to 2 most pleasant surprises. That would be Steel , Gaudreau, Dewar, Shaw and Duhaime.   The last 4 are giving an important physical play for the team and ability to place shorthanded goals (commentators said we have 8 so far this season). 

Good call. :)
That group has replaced the career highs that Foligno, Hartman and Ek had last season as a highlight for this year.