Minnesota Wild vs Philadelphia Flyers, Thursday 1-26-23, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

I’m going in for an MRI Tuesday as I hurt my shoulder by demonstrating a drill at practice a month ago. Lost an edge demonstrating a puck retrieval drill out of a corner. Lost an edge and went right shoulder first into the boards. Got X-rays but no bone damage. Thought it was healing up but slipped on ice while walking our dog and it’s black and blue again. Didn’t fall on it. Just the sudden movement of my arm going forward. Afraid my labrum is torn. Daughter had hers done and she thinks it is too. Hopefully we are both wrong 

• Uggh... 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

I’m going in for an MRI Tuesday as I hurt my shoulder by demonstrating a drill at practice a month ago. Lost an edge demonstrating a puck retrieval drill out of a corner. Lost an edge and went right shoulder first into the boards. Got X-rays but no bone damage. Thought it was healing up but slipped on ice while walking our dog and it’s black and blue again. Didn’t fall on it. Just the sudden movement of my arm going forward. Afraid my labrum is torn. Daughter had hers done and she thinks it is too. Hopefully we are both wrong 

That's some bad luck there.
Whatever it is, fast and speedy healing to you!
Can't put a price on quality of life after all.

• Like 1

I was wondering how you were progressing with that original fall...And now this happens. 😬

I don't know if it's the telecast but the rink sounds eerily subdued other than the scrap's 

ripped my labrum back in 85 had to learn how to punch with my left 😎

Ouch that sucks I hope your wrong as well 

5 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

I don't know if it's the telecast but the rink sounds eerily subdued other than the scrap's 

ripped my labrum back in 85 had to learn how to punch with my left 😎

My fighting days are way behind me 

Edited by Jimtown guy
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Thanks all. One of the kids I coach his dad is a physical therapist. He wasn’t to optimistic when he looked at it while we were in Wilmar last weekend for a tourney. Hope he’s wrong too 

Youre Wrong The West Wing GIF

Edited by bbgarnett
  • Like 1