Sabres, the road warriors, play in Winnipeg tonight. Hellebuyck is my only concern

Buffalo Rick

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Good goalie play by Hellebuyck is the only thing that can win this game for the Jets IMO.  They do not scare me much as a unit, but they do have Wheeler who I respect much.  GO SABRES!!!

They also have this guy Ehlers and that Kyle Connor guy.

I agree though, all the other Jets, the Scheifeles, the Morrisseys, etc are bums.

• Haha 1

Sabres win NHL best 5 straight and move closer to playoff spot.    Once again tie Boston for the lead in goals.  The Sabres and Bruins are tied for the most goals scored in the NHL. Imagine if the Sabres had goaltending the early part of the season.   So now they do have 3 more games to play than the Capitals.  Pittsburgh is also just ahead.  They only need to catch one of them.   They must learn to play with the same precision at home they do on the road.  The second period last night was the best I have seen maybe since 2006.  On to Minnesota.  Saturday night.  After that two home games before the All Star break.  Comrie had a good game in goal.  Not sure what Granato does Saturday?  He could go back to Comrie or use Luukenen or Anderson?   Its a 3 way coin flip.  Of course we beat them 6-5 in one of the most exciting games of the year in Buffalo.