Canes in after huge comeback vs Kings. It appears Dahlin is snubbed on All Star roster. What crap is that?

Buffalo Rick

How in the hell is Rasmus Dahlin not on the All star team?  Unreal.  He has the numbers.  ONLY ORR and COFFEY have reached 50 points faster than him in history. Are you kidding?  And he is not on?  I wont watch any of it. Good luck Tage.  The NBA will have more to offer this week than hockey or the SB.  

8 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

How in the hell is Rasmus Dahlin not on the All star team?  Unreal.  He has the numbers.  ONLY ORR and COFFEY have reached 50 points faster than him in history. Are you kidding?  And he is not on?  I wont watch any of it. Good luck Tage.  The NBA will have more to offer this week than hockey or the SB.  

I'm not paying the slightest bit of attention to the All-Star game but your post made me look.

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/35371316/nhl-all-star-game-2023-rosters-schedule-how-watch#atl

I don't see any defensemen for the Atlantic Division.  Is that possible?

I don't know what the criteria or format is this year -- because I don't care -- but with the year Dahlin is having I cannot imagine his not being on the All-Star team.  Weird.

6 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Kevin Hayes is an allstar. Pretty much tells you all there is to know about the significance of being one. It's become the participation ribbon of the NHL.

To your point, Claude Giroux was MVP.

:hocky:

Edited by radoran

6 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Kevin Hayes is an allstar. Pretty much tells you all there is to know about the significance of being one. It's become the participation ribbon of the NHL.

You know, I'd probably feel better about the break in the NHL schedule if they just went past all the pretense and called it the All Snub Break, and fill the roster with players who should be All Stars but aren't.
Would make for better TV I think :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

Granato gives Tuch credit and says team out of sync tonight.  They are one of best teams in NHL on the road but have problems at home.  Very strange.  Must get it fixed.  We’re good at home earlier. Still they are right there and can knock out either Penguins or Capitals.  
No hockey for about 2 weeks and no Olympics?  WTF?

• Like 1