Sabres in 8th after tonight?

Guest Digityman

I wonder if Enroth will get the call tonight? For two reasons. To rest Miller and they may feel they do not want to take a chance of any crazy stuff, and wind up without Miller for the rest of the year. If Boston plays dirty we must too. Run Thomas. First trip back. We have beaten them twice in a row and quite soundly. Bastards.

We always stand up tough to Boston since the Lucic steam rolling. If I had to put money on it I'd say Miller plays, but Ruff did say he would get a rest in a upcoming back to back. I wouldn't say we've beat them twice soundly, one yes 5-0, but the other game we crawled out with a 2-1 shootout win.

Actually is was 6-0. And you can go back over the last seven or eight years and see our record against them. Very very good. We have always played them tough. If that stupid *** Butler who is now in Calgary had not cost us the Philly series last year, we would have given them hell. I expect to give them hell tonight.