Game 74: Philadelphia Flyers at Ottawa Senators; 3/30/23 @ 7 PM, NBCSP

Howie58

Philly is favored (-182), which makes sense given recent play:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl/nhl-odds-flyers-vs-senators-prediction-pick-how-to-watch-–-3-30-2023/ar-AA19hfLf

They beat us 4-1 earlier this year.  I am not seeing anything on lineup, particularly goal:

https://www.nhl.com/news/philadelphia-flyers-ottawa-senators-game-preview/c-342901040?game_pk=2022021193

The draft order sweepstakes continues while Torts sees the team grow.  Meanwhile, Sandstrom is apparently in goal--Cart is still out.

Edited by Howie58

53 minutes ago, Cheesesteak said:

Damn team is executing their yearly "screw our draft position" win streak. 🙈

The only thing they do well is ruin their own teams draft position every year like clock work.

If they could only play that well under pressure WITH something to play for it all might be different...

• Like 1

Ok. Evaluating time.

I like this he is personally showing Danny what he don't like and why this clown has to go i like.

So he can say sitting right beside him:

"See that right there?? That is what the fcuk i'm talking about that is why that guys has to go somewhere else!"

Then Danny can say oh yeah - noted..

...sure they could do this with film study but just go with me here...let's expedite things shall we.

And some good news.

• Like 1

I will try and sit through the 1st period. Can't promise no more. Cooking supper something needs to be on in the back ground.

86 Joel Farabee - 48 Morgan Frost - 74 Owen Tippett
22 Brendan Lemieux - 49 Noah Cates - 57 Wade Allison
25 James van Riemsdyk - 13 Kevin Hayes - 20 Kieffer Bellows
44 Nicolas Deslauriers - 21 Scott Laughton - xxxxxxxx

9 Ivan Provorov - 45 Cam York
6 Travis Sanheim - 55 Rasmus Ristolainen
24 Nick Seeler - 77 Tony DeAngelo
61 Justin Braun

32 Felix Sandström
[33 Samuel Ersson]

6 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

I guess he just his punched his ticket out of Philly with that goof. Tonight was the worst he faced 40+ SOG and played a helluva good game and then just totally ruins it with a bonehead play like that.

Turned it off after the Giroux goal. Missed whatever you are talking about good.

Night all.

13 minutes ago, GratefulFlyers said:

ruins it with a bonehead play like that.

Had to see what you were talking about before bed. I'ts why they played him i guess.

TANK IS REAL!!!

Now Night all.

lol, I can't believe they managed to take that to OT. Crazy game. Almost like a trip back in time. DesLauriers manages 2 fights on the same sequence. Don't think I've seen that since the 80s. 

The positive I take away from this game is seeing Briere and Torts up there chatting and seemingly getting along fabulously. This gives me hope that Briere will in fact subtract what Torts wants subtracted. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, GratefulFlyers said:

it was a crazy game and Sandstrom was a huge reason why they made it to OT - plus a couple timely goals of course. In a way it's fitting that the Flyers lose it on a turnover behind the net. How Sandstrom could be so unaware...just a crazy game.