Almost 5 Minutes Into the Game & No Goal Allowed Yet!

Guest AndyS

As long as we get past the first couple minutes without letting in a soft goal, my confidence begins to skyrocket.

Way to play humongous in net, Bryz! (Yeah, I know there has only been one shot on net so far, but that's enough for a bad goal sometimes.) :D

Let's go Flyers! Make it 4 in a row!

wow confidence is a strange thing .

he looks like a completely different player, reckon he just need 10 starts in a row to find his groove.

he looks big in the net, not slow, seems to be in the right place all the time.

• Like 1

well, dunno about that. he play was way too bad, imo.

seems to have turned a corner, though

Exactly. He was awful in net, now playing much better and within the team. Still looks slow as molasses laterally, but nobody's perfect. With the shot blockers playing their tails off, and Bryz holding his own with anticipation and squareness, the Flyers are a serious threat.

Hope it lasts.

Still looks slow as molasses laterally, but nobody's perfect.

it's weird, though, because you're right...but he almost seems to somehow take that into account in how he positions himself. like it's a part of his game he knows how to use or something.

it is really crazy how night and day he has been recently.

it's weird, though, because you're right...but he almost seems to somehow take that into account in how he positions himself. like it's a part of his game he knows how to use or something.

it is really crazy how night and day he has been recently.

Seems to me that the change has been pretty simple. He's staying on his skates & staying bigger in the net.

When he was struggling, he seemed to drop down to his pads the second the puck entered the zone (giving up the top half of the net & limiting his mobility).

I'm sure that confidence plays a big part in him being able to that. Hopefully that snowballs in a good way & he stays on this roll through June.

He's staying on his skates & staying bigger in the net.

and doing a better job at keeping that 5 hole closed

I'm sure that confidence plays a big part in him being able to that. Hopefully that snowballs in a good way & he stays on this roll through June.

amen!