Thanks Vancouver for the help

Guest Miller Time

The Canucks regulation victory over Winnipeg sure helped us out Cory Hodgson sure did not. His turnover gave Boston the equalizer in a game we had under control. Enroth had stoned them on a break away and I believe if not for Hodgsons lazy give away, we would have won. This kid has to realize he is not in ****** Kansas anymore. He has to put some extra effort in. We invested alot in him by giving up Kassian. At least I think we did. Still, the kid has 16 goals and 33 assists and that is pretty damn good for a rookie. Now he must score as a Sabre. Hopefully against an old enemy on Saturday. I hope Darcy uses the draft pick to get some kid that is a pure goon. Someone to go after Boychuk and Lucic both and put them out of commision. I do not know who put the hit on Marchant but he was hurt. Nice job whoever. I bet it was Kaleta? Tropp is a big guy and capable too. Myers they do not want in the box for fighting. I do not know what is going on with McCormick and Hecht but I think its more than just the injuries. McCormick supposedly has concussion symptoms. I do not think he would play even if healthy. Hecht they probably would put in there? Unless they have given up on him? He has been gone a long time now. I hope Sekera is back soon. He is better than the kid from Vancouver even though he did not play bad. Sekera brings alot more to the table. Then there is McNabb down in Rochester. This kid is going to be a good one. Question is we are so loaded on defense, will we deal one of them to get more scoring? Most likely yes. I have to go see if Vanek is ok. I sure hope so.

@Miller Time a few answers to your questions. McCormick had a shoulder injury I believe, but was cleared to play yesterday. He will replace Vanek if he can't go Saturday. Myers drilled Marchand in the 3rd along with 4 or 5 other Bruins players throughout the game. Hecht is never going to wear the blue and gold again probably and maybe never any NHL jersey. Three concussions in 12 months is scary, I hope he gets better. Also the turnover wasn't really CoHo's fault Ehrhoff put it in his skates, however Hodgson has tailed off. Time to break up the 21-19-63 line and put Ennis back at center where he was producing. Last on the defense Sulzer will be a UFA at seasons end and Leopold may get traded however I haven't hated his game all season. Maybe Regehr will decide he's had enough and will retire. Wishful thinking maybe, he can still play, but I don't know if the hip is bothering him he's looked slow. McNabb will be a full time player next season.

I agree on McNabb. And on Hecht. I just read the McCormick update in the Buffalo News. What a trade off, him for Vanek against Ottawa. That sucks. I hope Thomas is ready. We need him. Miller has to stone them tomorrow. We played a good game until the tying goal and give away. I still say Hodgson gave it away. But Enroth is not at fault. We got robbed blind three times when we were up 1-0 and especially the one by Boyes. A one time blast that Thomas caught. Lots of fighting on the Buffalo news today. Some putting ruff down and others defending. I am a believer in Ruff. I say we stay with Ruff. I have no doubts.