So Bryz is still on quite a streak!

Guest AndyS

Still not sold. Bryzaster has certainly turned into Bryznasty and turned his game to a new level (one that should have been there since game 1. His play as of late has been quite solid and not leaving me shaking my head or looking away form the TV every time an opposing scoring opportunity arises but I want to see if he can hold up this level for an extended period of time before I say "Hey we got ourselves a goalie!". The fact that he is playing this well without Pronger, Meszaros, Timonen, and Kubina is saving this team. He really couldn't have found a better time to get hot, with those types of injuries and Bryzaster in net we would be quickly on the outside looking in. With the new and improved Bryznasty he is not only keeping us competitive in games but stealing us wins.

Thanks for finding your soul Bryz!

@sekke85

seems like the heart to heart he had with Daniel and the other team leaders had an effect. i like that he now seems like part of the team and the rest of the guys seem genuinely happy for him and his success.

Thanks for the jinx! He's gonna get lit up next game now!

i seriously hope you're kidding... i have to believe you are. and i'm not picking on you, but i always have to laugh about these jinx believers... tin foil must be flying off the racks of your local grocery stores.