could a ryan-ryan trade happen

Guest Irishjim

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=604033

I was reading this article and even though ryan miller denies wanting out of buffalo, a couple things seemed interesting. duck scouts were at the islanders - sabres game and ryan millers wifes business is based in los angeles. could a bobby ryan for ryan miller trade happen. the ducks need a goalie in the worst way hillar sucks. and we all know the wife has a major influence on where to live. see chris prongers wife and here love for Edmonton.

the moneys close. any thoughts

Enroth is on a hot streak right now but is Buffalo ready to put all of their eggs in that basket and move Miller? Enroth might very well be what the Ducks are looking for(with some draft picks) for Ryan. This would give them a good goalie and some cap freedom they won't have if they get Miller....

Enroth is on a hot streak right now but is Buffalo ready to put all of their eggs in that basket and move Miller? Enroth might very well be what the Ducks are looking for(with some draft picks) for Ryan. This would give them a good goalie and some cap freedom they won't have if they get Miller....

Ryan Miller is about as close to Jesus as one can get in Western New York without starting a tiny baby/hippy argument. I've never heard that he "wants out" or is disappointed and with the new ownership dumping bucks on players, this is one of the better places for him.

Miller's NTC allows him to specify eight teams he wouldn't be traded to. If I were him, Anaheim would be on that list.

Enroth, however, is a very interesting question. He's not going to be #1 with Ryan there and Miller has two more years on his deal after this while Enroth is a RFA after next season.

If Anaheim would take Enroth and Leino...

Ryan Miller is about as close to Jesus as one can get in Western New York without starting a tiny baby/hippy argument. I've never heard that he "wants out" or is disappointed and with the new ownership dumping bucks on players, this is one of the better places for him.

Miller's NTC allows him to specify eight teams he wouldn't be traded to. If I were him, Anaheim would be on that list.

Enroth, however, is a very interesting question. He's not going to be #1 with Ryan there and Miller has two more years on his deal after this while Enroth is a RFA after next season.

If Anaheim would take Enroth and Leino...

I almost added Leino, but at his current rate of production and pay he is the equivalent of Jody Shelley as far as being able to move him....

A 78-game-a-year Sabre fan can dream, right?

Plus, Selanne-Koivu-Leino? :-)

It took some time for Leino to get going in Philly. To me, he's really the kind of player that is made better by the players he plays with.

What I mean is: Hartnell + Briere + Leino < HartnellBriereLeino

- greater than the sum of it's parts.

It probably would have behooved Leino to have stayed on that line, but if someone waves $11 million in front of you, you tend to sign the paper.

He's in no way a $4M forward.