Colorado is up next

Guest Miller Time

The climb continues. A little help form the Islanders tonight would be nice but I doubt it will happen. But after that Washington will have a tough time. At Winnipeg, Chicago, Detroit and Philly I say they are going to be lucky to win one of those games. Do not forget we can also catch Florida. Only three points up. They could very well tank and Wash or Winnipeg could in the division. We must beat the Avalanche and they will mean business as they are in a fight for their lives also. I believe Sekera will be ready but I wonder if Ruff is liking this kid from Vancouver on defense? I would go back to Sekera. He played great his last few games. He is more of an offensive threat than the former Canuck. Hodgson has not scored for us yet. I do like his game but he is adjusting to the guys around him. Ennis who is on fire has done his best to make him feel at home. I hope he lights the lamp soon. I feel there is no stopping us for that 8 seed.