Hey.. Anyone know where I can find Any News on Crosby!?

Guest Bakanekimiwa

@Phillygrump

<< I don't complain a lot. I just notice the obvious bias toward your team because they are desperate to market Sid. You call me biased? You see him the way you want to see him because you're a Penguins fan. He's a talented player, but he's a baby. You are a blind homer if you can't acknowledge it. In fact, you are definitely a blind homer. >>

YOU don't complain a lot? You gotta be kidding. All you do is complain. No offense but I'd say 3 out of every 4 posts of yours are complaining about something...usually some alledged bias against your team or some call that was made in favor of one team that would "never" had been called for yours.

You haven't read all of my posts. You don't know **** about me. You're a blind Penguin homer who's just pissed that not everyone worships your whiney superstar. A lot of people don't like him.

I don't complain all the time, but I am outraged at the bias around the league, not the bias toward my team. I talk about issues that I feel are present in the NHL. Of course as a Penguin homer, you heard it as complaining. There are teams in this NHL that are favored and players too. Since you team is one of them I doubt you'd agree.

And since I could give a **** what you think about me anyway, say what you like.

new avatar, bunch of letters are missing, we're a bunch orange cool-aid drinkin', sidney crosby hatin', bettman conspiracy nut jobs up in this joint, you can't expect us to put all that together.

C'mon...you guys may be dumb but you aren't stupid.

new avatar, bunch of letters are missing, we're a bunch orange cool-aid drinkin', sidney crosby hatin', bettman conspiracy nut jobs up in this joint, you can't expect us to put all that together.

Wait, B21 is Burgher? Haha. No wonder it seemed like I was wasting my time with that guy.

Done talking to that douchebag.

You haven't read all of my posts. You don't know **** about me. You're a blind Penguin homer who's just pissed that not everyone worships your whiney superstar. A lot of people don't like him.

I don't complain all the time, but I am outraged at the bias around the league, not the bias toward my team. I talk about issues that I feel are present in the NHL. Of course as a Penguin homer, you heard it as complaining. There are teams in this NHL that are favored and players too. Since you team is one of them I doubt you'd agree.

And since I could give a **** what you think about me anyway, say what you like.

Actually, I do read a lot hear and that means I read a lot of whoever posts here...i.e. - you.

So you are outraged? You wanted Kunitz fined and/or suspended. Funny - I didn't see you calling for Hartnell to be fined or suspended for punching a guy he had pinned down? Your next objective post will be your first.

BTW, if I am such a "blind" homer, explain why I was one of the first to say your boy Richards should not be suspended for the Booth hit? That Gonchar should have been suspended for the Clutterbuck hit? That the hit by Nystrom on Letand was not wothy of a suspension? Ditto the Steckel hit on Crosby?

Yet a Pen looks at a guy funny and you want to send them to the guillotine.

Take your own advice, Grump.

@B21

I didn't say Kunitz should be suspended. I don't care about stuff after the whistle. I think that stuff is fun for hockey fans. I don't like dirty malicious hits. I don't like the bias in the NHL discipline system. I don't think all teams get the same treatment on in-game penalties.

Apparently you don't read or pay attention much. Now that I know who you are and remember you as a Philly.com troll I'm not surprised that you see what you want to see. So p*ss off Burgher. I could care less what you think.

@Phillygrump

I'm condensing your replies. There is a certain psychopathic stalker in the Silly.com Eagles forum who likes to hit you back with 6 replies to a single post. He thinks he gets a free set of steak knives for most posts. Not that is what you are doing here but it's a pet peeve of mine.

<< I didn't say Kunitz should be suspended. I don't care about stuff after the whistle. I think that stuff is fun for hockey fans. I don't like dirty malicious hits. I don't like the bias in the NHL discipline system. I don't think all teams get the same treatment on in-game penalties. >>

I stand corrected and you have my apology. The other 10 Flyers fans killing me all were looking for Kunitz to be hanged, drawn and quartered. Figured you were of the same opinion. I applaud that comment above...at least the first 3 sentences. I don't think the system is intentionally biased....just inconsistent.

<<So Kunitz just looked at Hartnell funny? Is that what Cooke used to do too? Ok Burgher, you are showing your true stripes now. >>

C'mon now...that's a Kuato response. Obviously that's conscience exaggeration to make a point and not meant to be taken literally. You're better than that.

• 2 weeks later...