Sun Game vs Pengies is Huge For Several Reasons

Guest Bakanekimiwa

cheap shots but still funny.

god I hate harnell

by PensFanJeff11 on Mar 18, 2012 2:54 PM EDT reply

An fing dangerous clown

The Hockey Dr.

by Outcast on Mar 18, 2012 2:54 PM EDT reply

AND TO BELIEVE THAT ******* WAS AT THE ALL STAR GAME!!!!!

"He's smiling Like a Butcher's dog!"- Mike Lange

...My "C" in support of Sidney Crosby, our Captain!!

by JUKEBOXHERO on Mar 18, 2012 2:55 PM EDT reply

GIROUX HIT MALKIN WITH THE PUCK.......

by JUKEBOXHERO on Mar 18, 2012 2:57 PM EDT reply

@mkscrewy

"and grossmann must be re-signed. that is all."

He looks like such a steal for what we gave up. What was Dallas thinking?

Where would we have been this afternoon without that guy? He's the defenseman we've needed for years. Way more edgy than I realized. Meanwhile, I think we may have given up picks for another defenseman who already played his last game for the Flyers (Kubina). But who cares...we have Brandon Manning!

@terp

I agree (again). I also thought Coburn had some good snarl today. I really like his game when he plays with snarl. Sadly it does not happen as often as I would like.

I have not keyed in that much on Manning yet. What are your thoughts on him (in context to Gus and Bourdon as an up and comer)??

i hate to revel in another person's pain, but just for a moment here's some choice comments from the pens blog

EFFFING HARTNALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by JUKEBOXHERO on Mar 18, 2012 3:16 PM EDT reply

crosby-malkin_small.jpg

wow that was tough to swallow

by PensFanJeff11 on Mar 18, 2012 3:17 PM EDT reply

That sucked

by jedmiller71 on Mar 18, 2012 3:17 PM EDT via mobile reply

American_Mustache_Icon_1_small.png

I hate them so much.

by SlingStone on Mar 18, 2012 3:17 PM EDT reply

<a class="pic" href="http://www.sbnation.com/users/Randy%20F">loganbackhard122411_small.jpg

I loathe them…..MF hartnell of all people

"He doesn’t know whether to cry or wind his watch."..... Mike Lange

by Randy F on Mar 18, 2012 3:19 PM EDT up reply

hahahahahahahahahah

@terp

I agree (again). I also thought Coburn had some good snarl today. I really like his game when he plays with snarl. Sadly it does not happen as often as I would like.

I have not keyed in that much on Manning yet. What are your thoughts on him (in context to Gus and Bourdon as an up and comer)??

I think he's been a pleasant surprise. I'm sure he's making plenty of mistakes but he's also doing,good things at both ends. I'm most surprised by his offensive instincts and his confidence offensively. He seems to make good decisions about when to jump into the play and makes smart plays when he does. He also gets his shot through. Hard to believe he was undrafted. I also think it was was complimentary of both him and Gus that Lavy chose to play those two together most of the afternoon. They held their own.

VanFlyer,

Whenever I attempt to stream, my PC is recognized as out of country and I am unable to do this. Can you list other links that I can try? Thank you in advance.

Can you buy NHL Gamecenter online there? ESPN online outside the US?

VanFlyer,

Whenever I attempt to stream, my PC is recognized as out of country and I am unable to do this. Can you list other links that I can try? Thank you in advance.

A very computer savy friend of mine told me once,that there were services that would provide you with a US IP, allowing a foreign IP user to access US based content. My be worth looking into if you want to watch the NHL and there are no other alternatives where you live.

@PuckMeister

I am not in US or Europe and most of the links have worked. If you look to the menu on the banner of this page you will see "Our Favorite Sites". There are some good links there. Try them out. If none of them work, I have some more I can send you- just send me a PM (their is one that is New Zealand based and one that is Russian based that I use allot).