Gamecenter Live Working For Anyone!?

Guest Bakanekimiwa

@DAXflyer

Really? I switched to gamecenter this summer from center ice and I'm loving it. Home feeds for almost all the games as compared to 3-4 a year with center ice. I haven't had a problem streaming it either. No choppiness at all. I'm even streaming on the iPad while my wife is streaming something else on the big screen via Roku or Apple Tv.

Have you testing your internet speed recently?

http://speedtest.net/

I'm at a 11 mbps download and about an 8.4mbps upload.

@DAXflyer

Really? I switched to gamecenter this summer from center ice and I'm loving it. Home feeds for almost all the games as compared to 3-4 a year with center ice. I haven't had a problem streaming it either. No choppiness at all. I'm even streaming on the iPad while my wife is streaming something else on the big screen via Roku or Apple Tv.

Have you testing your internet speed recently?

http://speedtest.net/

I'm at a 11 mbps download and about an 8.4mbps upload.

This is my first year, but it has been choppy from time to time. It's always choppy on google chrome, so browser settings could affect. I use safari now.

I have 50mbps download that's working fine, so I know it's not me... As far as connection. When it works, which has been most of the time... It's fantastic. Quality is almost indistinguishable from HD.

My biggest problem is their customer service... Rather... Lack of any.

I was waffling over Gamecenter, Center Ice and Hockeystreams.net. I finally settled on the Hockeystreams because it is considerably cheaper and I can watch it just about anywhere. And you can "freeze" the account so you aren't paying for time when your team isn't playing or you might be away from the internet. It hasn't failed me yet.