Kubina, Lilja and Talbot back

Guest fan4ever

per CSNPhilly

The Flyers will likely have some reinforcements returning to their lineup against the Panthers, as Pavel Kubina, Andreas Lilja and Max Talbot are expected to play.

I'm excited to see Kubina and Talbot should be back tonight.

Yeah that right handed shot on the point is sorely needed!

I will say the game before Lilja got hurt was his best game in a Flyer uni.

Lilja really must stop all that clutching and grabbing especially if he is so OBVIOUS with it, he sucks at concealing it....the good ones can and he CAN'T!!!!

Yeah that right handed shot on the point is sorely needed!

I will say the game before Lilja got hurt was his best game in a Flyer uni.

Lilja really must stop all that clutching and grabbing especially if he is so OBVIOUS with it, he sucks at concealing it....the good ones can and he CAN'T!!!!

I'm actually happy Lilja back in the line up. He's played well the last month or so.

I'm actually happy Lilja back in the line up. He's played well the last month or so.

The ONLY reason he has played well is the cessation of holding calls across the league. As soon as the league does an about face on calling those penalties again, he is liability. Only in Detroit can you get away with holding/interference without it getting called no matter which way the penalty wind is blowing.....

The ONLY reason he has played well is the cessation of holding calls across the league. As soon as the league does an about face on calling those penalties again, he is liability. Only in Detroit can you get away with holding/interference without it getting called no matter which way the penalty wind is blowing.....

Probably true and probably also something Homer was aware of when he signed him.

Once again, Lilja skating back and not challenging the shooter leads to a goal......How many games do we have to lose just because Lilja SUCKS BALLS!!!! Other than that it was a strong performance by anyone not named Lilja tonight......... :angry:

Once again, Lilja skating back and not challenging the shooter leads to a goal......How many games do we have to lose just because Lilja SUCKS BALLS!!!! Other than that it was a strong performance by anyone not named Lilja tonight......... :angry:

How many games do we have to lose because the goal scorers have left the building..

And if he steps up, this post (not explicitly from you, speaking in generic terms):

Once again, Lilja stepping up and not defending the shooter leads to a goal......How many games do we have to lose just because Lilja SUCKS BALLS!!!! Other than that it was a strong performance by anyone not named Lilja tonight......... :angry:

@doom88 My beef is it is a constant with Lilja...The thing I can count on 95 % of the time is him taking the wrong approach. If he steps towards the shooter there it does 2 things, 1) Changes the shot or maybe gets a stick in the way and deflects the puck and 2) moves his butt out from in front of Bryz who has actually been playing up to the level we were expecting him to be and he might have stopped it if he saw it.

Flyers had 36 shots on goal and Clemmensen did what he usually does against the Flyers. I would have liked a different outcome but I will gladly take the effort of tonight's game on any night. More often than not, If you out shoot someone 3 to 1 you are going to get a win.....

And if he steps up, this post (not explicitly from you, speaking in generic terms):

Once again, Lilja stepping up and not defending the shooter leads to a goal......How many games do we have to lose just because Lilja SUCKS BALLS!!!! Other than that it was a strong performance by anyone not named Lilja tonight......... :angry:

I fault him on more than one occasion for getting caught flat footed and beaten then grinning like an idiot afterwards. At 735k a year, he is vastly overpaid.........

per CSNPhilly

The Flyers will likely have some reinforcements returning to their lineup against the Panthers, as Pavel Kubina, Andreas Lilja and Max Talbot are expected to play.

I'm excited to see Kubina and Talbot should be back tonight.

I'm still not impressed with Kubina..looks washed up to me..I like Grossman though..

• 1 month later...

Bump.......Lilja has officially climbed to the top of the dog house ladder....again.....how long do we have to watch him suck ass and make poor turnovers that lead directly to scores......