Welcome Back Radulov?

Guest radoran

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/nhl/predators/story/2012-03-21/radulov-reunites-with-predators/53686510/1

"Our hope here would be that this relationship lasts longer than this year," said general manager David Poile. "We've had that conversation, but that's for him to decide."

By joining Nashville for the final nine games of the regular season and the playoffs, Radulov fulfills his one-season contractual obligation that he left behind when he bolted the Predators in 2008 to play in the Russia-based Kontinental Hockey League.

I'm interested to see what he can do in the NHL.

@radoran

Wasn't Jagr the best player not playing in the NHL last season? Then I'll assume getting someone close to Jagr's ability could only help your team. Yesterday he practiced with Legwand and Hornquist. Nashville is going to have two top scoring lines now. They should be a strong contender in the Western Conference.

Yeah I don't about this one. I know Poile is really trying to make a run this year and convinvce his fans and players that hockey can thrive in Nashville, but this seems like a reach. They look to have good chemistry, not sure that I'd mess with that by bringing back a head case