Another Great Game By Bryz!

Guest AndyS

@AndyS Hard to pin that first goal on Bryz. He has been amazing lately (with a bit of luck).

It reminds me of the thread on silly.com for themes for the year. Mine was "GOT GOALIE". I am glad it has finally come true!

• Like 1

Indeed Andy, nice thread.

Had he played a ****** game this thread would have over 20 posts about how he stinks, but as he continues to impress since Jan it seems crickets have taken over when he comes up - unless it is the usual group defending their bashing of the guy earlier in the season.

Human nature I guess to complain when things are bad, but where is the support for this guy in threads like this? I'm staring to wonder if a lot of fans are indeed obsessed with the negative in this town as the national media loves to portray us. Then again most of this forum's members are not in the area, so there goes that idea.

I really like Bryz, the guy is awesome. He's been owning the local media in the post game interviews lately too, last night with a nice zinger on Randy Miller when he was trying to get a comment on Bryz on the first goal (Bryz came back with a, "Nice recap" after Miller commented on the goal). This is as talented a goalie this team has had since Hextall and he is a pretty damn funny and likeable guy.

Loving the play of this team right now, can't wait for the playoffs.

I'll say it again - by the middle of next season, we will be seein a LOT of #30 jerseys in Philly.

Bryz will make believers of the fans.

I think this team will win a Cup or two.

He is certainly starting to make a believer out of me. With this team in general, the only thing I'll say is show me that you all can play like this when it matters most. After suffering through too many let downs and heart breaking losses over the years, I have lost the optimism, instead always waiting for the bottom to drop out.

I always say...prove me wrong and I'll be happy to eat crow at the end of the day. Bryz really turned it on in late Feb and has just carried it through this month. It all seemed to coincide with the additions of Grossman and Kubina as well as the little side bar he had with the leadership of the team. The softies seemed to go away and the team seems to be playing better in front of him, which has been combination for success.

Kudos to you for never losing faith in the guy.

Kudos to you for never losing faith in the guy.

I can't claim too have never had my doubts that he would turn it around.

I loved the move when Homer brought him to Philly and thought he would finally be the franchize goalie that we have lacked for so many years.

But I was one of those guys who was calling for a trade for a stop-gap (i.e. Giggy, Nabakov) or even a future #1 (Bernier or Schneider) a month or so ago.

I finally decided to cut the guy some slack and have some faith that he would get back to his old form.

@AndyS Hard to pin that first goal on Bryz. He has been amazing lately (with a bit of luck).

It reminds me of the thread on silly.com for themes for the year. Mine was "GOT GOALIE". I am glad it has finally come true!

If I saw it correctly he could have used a little help from Coburn?