nice strong game

Guest Spinorama

great effort tonight by the boys. Played with real grit. Bryz looked strong yet again, showing great promise for the POs. I thought Kubina had a good game tonight and Grossman continues to impress as well. The guys look like they are having fun playing for each other and I for one am excited for the post season. Nice to get that clincher tonight so there's no real concerns about missing it. For me, I always figured they'd make the POs but now it look like they're going to be a tough team in there as well. Good times indeed!

gary galley was really laying into the flyers during the commercial breaks... he was saying they were playing sloppy and that that wouldn't cut it against the Pens and Rangers.

I had a very cool feed that also included the festivities after the game. I thought they (the flyers) were the better team, but at times it looked like the canadien forecheck caused them problems...that first pass out of the zone is so critical and early on the habs did a nice job of pressuring the breakout. odd to say it but the habs just don't have a lot of good players right now and unless cary price isn't throwing zeros they're kind of an easy out.

we're in the tournament and our goalie is playing well, who knows what could happen.

good win i'll take it.

odd to say it but the habs just don't have a lot of good players right now and unless cary price isn't throwing zeros they're kind of an easy out.

Odd to say because it's the Habs, but indicitive of this being a game the Flyers should win handily and, for a change, they came out and won it handily.

That's the way they need to be playing right now and I'm happy with how this playoff run is shaping up.

The first round is going to be brutal.