Rinaldo's "goal"

Guest TedZep

Like I said, he can hit and he can score. He just needs to build his confidence for his offensive game and practice at the rink on different shooting angles, sniping, off balance, one handed, slapshots, one timers, you keep it up and your work will pay off....he can be a 20+ goal scorer a year player if he desires to be.

All Rinaldo needs is meaningful ice time. He shows flashes of this once in a while when not put in an exclusive JAM role. If he makes the PO roster, he will surprise (hopefully). I mean, even Carcillo turned in a gwg for Philly, and he was absolutely uncontrollable and flat out nuts.

i honestly didn't hear the buzzer until after it was in the net. did they blow it twice? i never heard the first time and obviously neither did rinaldo. sestito had a funny comment via twitter to zack... something to the affect of nice deek on the goalie who was headed to the locker room.

All Rinaldo needs is meaningful ice time. He shows flashes of this once in a while when not put in an exclusive JAM role. If he makes the PO roster, he will surprise (hopefully). I mean, even Carcillo turned in a gwg for Philly, and he was absolutely uncontrollable and flat out nuts.

Hes only been a healthy scratch a few times this year. I'd be flat out stunned if he wasn't dressed for the playoffs, this isn't Shelley we're talking about.

Hes only been a healthy scratch a few times this year. I'd be flat out stunned if he wasn't dressed for the playoffs, this isn't Shelley we're talking about.

Jagr G Hartnell

Voracek Briere Read

Simmonds Schenn JVR

Talbot Couturier Wellwood

Sacrifices sandpaper for rolling four lines all game. I do worry Rinaldo could lose his spot to Wellwood, especially because Welly can PK.

Jagr G Hartnell

Voracek Briere Read

Simmonds Schenn JVR

Talbot Couturier Wellwood

Sacrifices sandpaper for rolling four lines all game. I do worry Rinaldo could lose his spot to Wellwood, especially because Welly can PK.

And the D to go with that forward lineup...

Carle/Kimmo

Coburn/Gross

Kubina/Gus

Bryz continues he stellar play who know with this group.

Playoff Briere shows up and the finals here they come.....

sestito had a funny comment via twitter to zack... something to the affect of nice deek on the goalie who was headed to the locker room.

That's pretty funny!

I replayed it and didn't hear the buzzer, but the crowd was roaring. I love it when the muckers and grinders score.