Carle barely beats Briere for GOAT of the game

Guest TedZep

Although Bryzgalov couldn't stop any of the breakaways, he wasn't the worst Flyer by far.

Carle's ill advised drop pass at his own blue line to defensive stalwart Briere who promptly coughed it up to allow the shortie was bad.

Briere's unnecessary interference with 10 seconds that led to the last second PP goal was bad.

Carle assisting on the game winner AGAINST his team wins the friggin' cake.

Embarrassing loss.

Although Bryzgalov couldn't stop any of the breakaways, he wasn't the worst Flyer by far.

Carle's ill advised drop pass at his own blue line to defensive stalwart Briere who promptly coughed it up to allow the shortie was bad.

Briere's unnecessary interference with 10 seconds that led to the last second PP goal was bad.

Carle assisting on the game winner AGAINST his team wins the friggin' cake.

Embarrassing loss.

Briere's gaffs were horrible, but when you have a moment like Matt did there, everything just gets shoved off the table. It truly is amazing that it feels like the Flyers do stupid **** like this all the time yet they hardly ever get to cash in the same way against other teams. Carle's deal of course is a ton worse given the timing of everything. With the score what it was and how much time was left, the Flyers went from setting up to possibly tie the game to being down 2 with very little time left. I'm amazed they got as close as they did regardless though.

Oh Matt, every time people find reasons to back you up, you go ahead and give the other side more fodder.

#hater

Yeah, doom and gloom, that's me. Briere at least almost made up for it with 4 assists vs. the Leafs. I say almost because even without his efforts the Flyers still win that game. If Briere took the day off vs. the Lightning, the Flyers probably win. If Carle, Briere and Bryzgalov are all given a rest, they definitely win that game (my source is the transdimensional news channel.)