Bryz Injury-Another Broked Foota?

Guest DaGreatGazoo

Just guessing, but if he got hurt in pregame, could it have been a shot off his foot/ankle.

"An injury in this area may present a hu-man-gous issue. Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren, through a team spokesman, said goalie Ilya Bryzgalov was fine after the team's 5-3 loss to lowly Tampa Bay on Monday at the Wells Fargo Center. Bryzgalov's limp said otherwise. Bryzgalov, who has become the Flyers' meal ticket, limped noticeably around the locker room after the game and apparently had X-rays. ... The Flyers do not permit their players to talk about injuries. Holmgren is the only one who addresses injuries, and he goes to extremes to avoid talking about them. Bryzgalov was asked if he needs a breather. "I just an employee here," he said before limping away"

@aziz

No...but if he was limping, and they did xrays, that was my logical conclusion..I don't think he broke a bone anywhere else in his legs, during warmups. But this is the Flyers, so who knows. Pannccio also tweeted after the game, that he was limping "badly".