How about using Weber and sitting Leopold?

Guest Miller Time

Anytime Lindy puts a guy in the press box he gets results. Mike Weber has played his worst hockey and hs played well. He is far more physical than Leopold and can hit Ovetchkin and not get unerved by it. In this situation I prefer Weber but I doubt Lindy will see it that way. I do not know how he will mix the lines. To the guy that said Leino does not have the numbers to support doing well, he has played very smart situational hockey and kept us out of trouble when on the ice. His numbers do not tell the whole story. I would have Ennis out there with Staff often. Use Hodgson often too. Pommer, Roy and Vanek I would leave on one line as they know each other so well. They were together in all the conference final games and have fought many a war together. Maybe Brad Boyes comes alive tonight? Mike Foligno is aa must use. Him and Tropp have been such pleasant surprises. GO SABRES. LETS GET THIS ONE BABY

God no I don't need Weber missing any more back door coverage Alex Sulzer stole his job from him and Leo is a top 4 D-man. Lines will stay the same they have been for 2 weeks: 82-63-21, 26-19-78, 29-9-23, 36-22-8. PK36 will attempt to get into AO's head, but the HUGE HUGE player tonight is Robyn Regehr this is the game we got him for. Make it hard on other teams top players.