Schenn

Guest Spinorama

just saw the play with Pheneuf (sp?) was giving Schenn the business. I wonder if Luke told him to give his brother "the business"

Dion was a total tool, and wouldn't back it up when propositioned after dirty antics. I only wish Hartnell got the chance to tune him up one more time.

Too bad Sestito was hurt, could have used him in that game.

Did anyone else hearJonesy call Phaneuf an embarrasment? He said something to the effect: "How do you carry on like that when your team is down 7-1? What an embarrassment! There are some real problems with this team!"

It was actually kind of refreshing to hear. I haven't heard a commentator say something like that in a long time.

Jones was right Phaneuf was an embarrassment last night to the Leafs and their fans, and there's a lot of them. Like the rest of the Leafs he had zero jump in his game and only got fired up when he wanted to pound on a rookie. Thankfully Simmonds blocked that nonsense from going any further. But what a mutt Phaneuf is sometimes.

I understand there's only a few games to go, you're out of the PO picture...but jeez, Phaneuf is the captain of this 0-for-ever-at-home circus - how about showing some pride in your own game, maybe give the fans their money's worth for a change...one of the last home games, maybe try to win one? Aw too bad, you don't like Randy Carlisle? Suck it Phaneuf, welcome to your life.

Kessel was another - just gliding along out there most of the night...cherry-picking at the end when it was 7-1 - Jones commented on that too - "the guy is hanging at the blue line and it's 7-1? This team has some problems." Yep Jones was right.

• Like 1

Where are all the Leaf trolls?

They aren't even at philly.com

Zep for the last 7 years the leaf trolls go back to there bridge, just like death and taxes come march there are no longer leaf fans to be found