Lavi brings the Jam!

Guest Samifan

How weird was it watching Berube holding someone back? Bylsma the ***** wanted no part of Lavy, and had Granato stick up for him.

I kind of think Bylsma DID tell the guys to go after someone. Clean hit I think at real speed no replay, but largely unnecessary at that part of the game.

Sat might be nasty.

Emrick sucks and his anit-Flyer is so bias. Whenever the Flyers score a goal he sounds like someone just killed his cat but when another team scores against the Flyers you would think the y just won he friggin cup.

Awesome to see him standing on the boards calling out the Pens. Only thing that would have been better is if he called out Pierre McGuire for being a Crosby jock sniffer.

I have met Pierre a number of times had he is a great guy. I completely agree he is pro Crosby though and it drives me insane. However honestly I felt he gave the flyers a lot of props in this game.

Emrick sucks and his anit-Flyer is so bias. Whenever the Flyers score a goal he sounds like someone just killed his cat but when another team scores against the Flyers you would think the y just won he friggin cup.

i completely agree and was coming to post just this. I think it is terrible for a national prodcast to have that much favoritism.

I have met Pierre a number of times had he is a great guy. I completely agree he is pro Crosby though and it drives me insane. However honestly I felt he gave the flyers a lot of props in this game.

@otp: I agree. Pierre is able to compliment the flyers now and again. Hell will freeze over before Emrick and Edzo ever say anything positive about the Flyers.

@off_the_post

McGuire certainly gives Crosby props, as anyone should. He's a great player. But he also gives the Flyers theirs too. He's still irritating though.

I agree on the irritating. Normally I can't stand him on air but today I thought he was fine. I wonder if there is any connection with the OB winning?

Best part of that whole episode was Hartsy doing the Hulk Hogan imitation to the wannabe behind the glass...Berube tried like hell to keep a straight face while that was going on......

nah-best part was the fat female pens fan with the extra small jersey and "playoff beard" yelling for Lavi to sit down. She was definately a 10 by Pittsburgh standards!

• Like 2

Best part of that whole episode was Hartsy doing the Hulk Hogan imitation to the wannabe behind the glass...Berube tried like hell to keep a straight face while that was going on......

+1

That was classic. I have really gone from somebody who would personally drive him to any team willing to take him off the OB roster to somebody who must be resigned when his contract is up in 2 years (I think) and provided we can afford him with all the contracts coming up then. I digress...the Hogan imitation was priceless.

Gutless punk Crosby talking about how if Lavy didn't want Briere to get hit, he shouldn't have put him on the ice.

Pittsburgh had last change.

Bylsma obviously wanted this to happen, having just had an epic collapse in his own building a week before the playoffs start against his likely first round opponent.

And Malkin got his garbage point out of it.

Flyers can't give up 47 shots a game in the postseason, but they certainly embarassed Pittsburgh at home today.

Gutless punk Crosby talking about how if Lavy didn't want Briere to get hit, he shouldn't have put him on the ice.

Pittsburgh had last change.

Bylsma obviously wanted this to happen, having just had an epic collapse in his own building a week before the playoffs start against his likely first round opponent.

And Malkin got his garbage point out of it.

Flyers can't give up 47 shots a game in the postseason, but they certainly embarassed Pittsburgh at home today.

that was the first thing that came to my mind too... they had last change. what a ******. his stick work on giroux was wayy worse than the love tap schenn gave him that sent him flying. if he's gonna dish it, he'd better expect it coming back.

that was the first thing that came to my mind too... they had last change. what a ******. his stick work on giroux was wayy worse than the love tap schenn gave him that sent him flying. if he's gonna dish it, he'd better expect it coming back.

On NHL Live they were saying that they thought Crosby knew Schenn was there and just folded like a newspaper at what was basically a tap.

I was surprised to hear that - even if it was from Jonesy - but then Millbury(!?) agreed he thought Crosby knew Schenn was there.

Not a lot of players can master the dive during breaks in the action. Well done, Sidney. Well done.

Well, not that well done - you didn't draw the cheap penalty you were looking for.

I loved every minute of the last few minutes of the game. I agree if Crybaby is gonna slash people and get away with it,then he better have his head on a swivel.

The hartsy thing was hilarious.

@Bakanekimiwa

He embellished that crosscheck too. He's a crybaby diving piece of garbage.

And Penguins fans trying to say he's changed his game. Yeah right.

he's doing all the little cheap things that get retaliations. if he wants to keep his head clear, he shouldn't be starting stuff. yet, there he is swatting at giroux with his stick.

also, that HAD to be the first time i've ever seen a player go retrieve his helmet in the middle of a play rather than skate on. had to be a first. shows you where his team mentality is.

• Like 1