Penalties from third period "melee"

Guest sarsippius

Since they didn't bother sorting this out before starting play again...or apparently until well after the game ended. NBC must have told them to hurry it up

How the Flyers came out with an extra 4 mins is beyond me

18:57 PHI Brayden Schenn served by Jaromir Jagr : Unsportsmanlike conduct - 2 min 18:57 PHI Wayne Simmonds : Fighting (maj) - 5 min 18:57 PIT Deryk Engelland : Fighting (maj) - 5 min 18:57 PHI Pavel Kubina : Unsportsmanlike conduct - 2 min 18:57 PIT Arron Asham : Unsportsmanlike conduct - 2 min 18:57 PHI Marc-Andre Bourdon : Unsportsmanlike conduct - 2 min 18:57 PIT Craig Adams : Unsportsmanlike conduct - 2 min 18:57 PHI Danny Briere : Unsportsmanlike conduct - 2 min 18:57 PIT Joe Vitale : Unsportsmanlike conduct - 2 min 18:57 PHI Brayden Schenn : Roughing - 2 min 18:57 PHI Zac Rinaldo : Misconduct (10 min) - 0 min 18:57 PIT Arron Asham : Misconduct (10 min) - 0 min 18:57 PHI Jakub Voracek : Coach/Mgr on ice - bench - 2 min 18:57 PIT Paul Martin : Coach/Mgr on ice - bench - 2 min

pretty sad that the "Offical Broadcast Network of the NHL" could not figure out what the penalties were or take a moment to broadcast them before having to rush off to friggin golf coverage of a nothing tourney.

pretty sad that the "Offical Broadcast Network of the NHL" could not figure out what the penalties were or take a moment to broadcast them before having to rush off to friggin golf coverage of a nothing tourney.

The Heidi network never changes. Once was watching a game with Ottowa and it went to OT and they went to regular broacasting. With luck it was picked up by VS. It might even have been a playoff game..

The Heidi network never changes. Once was watching a game with Ottowa and it went to OT and they went to regular broacasting. With luck it was picked up by VS. It might even have been a playoff game..

I remember NBC cutting from NHL games in progress at exactly the appointed time of their next program. I'm not sure the spillover always went to Versus....

I remember NBC cutting from NHL games in progress at exactly the appointed time of their next program. I'm not sure the spillover always went to Versus....

Early on there was no VS so you had wait for a spports show to catch the results.

How the Flyers came out with an extra 4 mins is beyond me

They were playing the Penguins is the easy answer.

Asham didn't get any extra minutes for actually punching Rinaldo in the face, but Rinaldo got tossed for hitting Asham in the mind, so go figure.

I

It was high drama at it's best. Perfect for the game Sat. and the playoffs. Can't wait. Flyers need to come out strong. I have a feeling the guins are gonna try some dirty stuff right away to set the tone (cause they suck). Flyers need to stick to the game plan and get a comfortable lead. Then seek and destroy. Old time hockey. That would be SO awesome.