Blysma & Crosby - 2 "honest" guys (more like 2 April Fools)

Guest canoli

First of all, I saw nothing wrong with the hit. It was a great bodycheck that Briere should have seen coming a mile away. Was it near the end of the game? Sure. A Flyers/Pens game. A game already called "the first of a nine game series" by this very board. C'mon you guys, if that was a Flyer throwing the check you'd all be saying what a great hit.

Now if you want to complain about Crosby getting away with whatever he wants, I'm with ya on that.

Totaly agree with you on this. I don't think Lavi was ticked off about the hit itself. More ticked that the goon squad was on the ice and one of them got a clean shot at one of his players. Gotta love Lavi's fire!

• Like 1

Totaly agree with you on this. I don't think Lavi was ticked off about the hit itself. More ticked that the goon squad was on the ice and one of them got a clean shot at one of his players. Gotta love Lavi's fire!

Especially since that whiney Bylsma was complaining after the last meeting that the Flyers were gooning it up between the whistles.

I can not understand why anyone outside of Pittsburgh would ever adopt this team as their team. They are dirty. They dish out dirty play and then cry like babies when someone gets them. Thats just like a bratty little kid.

While the scrum in the game's final minutes grabbed everyone's attention, what impressed me most about this game was that the Flyer's 19-year-old rookie was paired against the likely league MVP and pretty much shut him down. Yes, Malkin got on the board, but not while Couturier was on the ice. Then Coots went 63% on face-offs against Crosby, and came out of the game a plus 2. I can't wait to watch this kid become a superstar. Schenn more than held his own too. I gotta think that's what was getting under the Penguins' skin more than the rough play. They just weren't expecting to be humbled by some rookies.