Shelley

Guest orange_crush

Ya, start Shelley. Crosby and malkin (the ones who deserve the lesson) will be nowhere to be seen. Philly will get the instigator.

meh. if the point is to say something to this vitale guy, who cares where malkin and crosby are? given how he carried himself in the last game, i'd be surprised if the guy didn't agree to an invitation...or at worst, someone like england steps in a takes his place. instigators are pretty rare, really. two willing combatants, it tends to not matter if one of them initially sent the invite.

and if briere is out, there is an empty roster spot. not like anyone has to come out to put shelley in. i figure why not put him on the bench, give him his usual 6 minutes and have him around if things start to get out of hand.

assuming Briere is out of the lineup, let's throw Shelley in the lineup for Saturday against the Pens..

Start the game out with Shelley, Rinaldo, Talbot, Bourdon, and Kubina and send a message early..

let Shelley break Crosby's neck again and get suspended for the rest of his life, who cares..

Can't wait for the next game

Totally agree, normally don't agree with intentionally tring to hurt a player but after the other game verse the Pens....

...i say eye for an eye...

...let Shelley take one for the team and line up Crysby for the kill shot and see how they like losing a key player from their lineup for the first round match up....

Shelley in tonight, according to the Twiterverse

I know he is terrible, but if ever there was a scenario that it made sense, it's against a former team at home. Plus he's from my hometown, so I have a soft spot for the dumb lug.

Edited by Podein25

Shelley in tonight, according to the Twiterverse

I know he is terrible, but if ever there was a scenario that it made sense, it's against a former team at home. Plus he's from my hometown, so I have a soft spot for the dumb lug.

Would prefer Holmstrom...but after last game verse Rags it may get ugly...in the last statement game before the real season starts...so Shelley may be needed....

Yeah they did an enforcer, because they don't currently have one i belive with Rinaldo up....is Klotz still with the Phantoms, i'm not sure, either way it seems he may be garbage, hence the Mathers signing.

Ya, start Shelley. Crosby and malkin (the ones who deserve the lesson) will be nowhere to be seen. Philly will get the instigator. Out comes (guess who?) Crosby and Malkin, and it's 3-0 Pens before you know it. Great idea..that'll teach 'em. I'd rather beat them, THAT is what pisses them off!

Reported.

assuming Briere is out of the lineup, let's throw Shelley in the lineup for Saturday against the Pens..

Start the game out with Shelley, Rinaldo, Talbot, Bourdon, and Kubina and send a message early..

let Shelley break Crosby's neck again and get suspended for the rest of his life, who cares..

Can't wait for the next game

I agree that we need to send a message for this game. Since the playoffs are all but decided I highly doubt the teams will have key players in the lineup. That being said, I would make a call to the Phantoms and bring up a few guys and let them get a taste for the rivalry.

I would bring up Derek Mathers, probably the best fighter in the OHL who is now on the Phantoms. I would also bring up big, physical defenseman Oliver Laurridson.

I don't care who plays but all I know is I had BETTER SEE Shelley challange Egg head the first time Egg head goes on the ice. Simmonds can fight but is 180 pounds and hardly a heavyweight. We are lucky he didn't get hurt in that BS at the end of the game.