The challenge ahead off us. Its a very tough one

Guest Miller Time

The injuries to Tyler Myers and Christian Erhoff could not come at a worst time. The Sabres showed last night they have alot of heart and never quit. Now we learn Myer's injury is worse than we expected. He will not be ready to play unless we can first, get in, and second, win the first round. Erhoff would be available if we get in. But we must go on the road and defeat two very good teams in Philadelphia and Boston without our star defensemen. It is possible we need to win only one to get in if Washington should falter and lose their two games. According to their loud mouthed fortune teller, they cannot lose. I wonder how that will go off in Florida? Or in NY? We must try and win our games. We can do it. But without Myers and Erhoff, the task will be daunting to say the least. Ryan Miller will have to be superman most likely. He has worn the cape before and worn it well. Dig down deep Ryan. We need you. I do not want the season to end now.

Hey Rick, I'm actually hoping you guys get into the playoffs over the Caps. I'm tired of the Ovechkin hype (not so much this year, with the down year he's having...). With that said, I hope the Flyers can get a win tonight and get some momentum carrying into the playoffs. Good luck.

I must admit this is all very funny. That Buffalo Rick pic. But hey, I am a hell of alot younger. And you cant have it both ways. A flyers win and the Sabres make it. If we lose tonight we are in trouble. But if we lose in OT, then you can possibly get both. If Florida can win one in Wash. I wont hold my breath. We may have to win out. And hope for Cam Ward to stone the Panthers

Sabres need to blow it up and start fresh. New GM, new coach and move some of their underachieving superstars for whatever they can get.

Oh, and they need to retire their play by play clown Jeanerette, no more drunkin screams for the least little play.

move some of their underachieving superstars

who would that be???

but, yes, ruff has to go. i've never seen a team stay so loyal to such a failure of a coach. same result next season if they go into camp with him behind the bench, no question.