Laich has lit some fires with his guarantee

Guest Miller Time

When Ryan Miller heard of Laich's gaurantee that Washington would be in, he responded with a clever phrase. "he is not Mark Messier". Man is that an understatement. So where were they last tuesday when they played the Buffalo Sabres head to head? They were a joke. Ran out of their own building. The Sabres are the better team. Make no mistake about it. The problem for us is Myers and Erhoff being out. No small potatoes. We have to now hope Ryan stands on his head once again. And I am expecting Florida to be fired up over those comments. Its a slap in their face too, lets face it. You do not want to say stupid things like that the night before you play an opponent that has given you trouble to begin with. I am hoping some way some how Buffalo and Florida both get in and the goon infested Capitals go home led by that marble head coach Hunter. We do not have to win both to do it. Not if the Rangers or Florida are able to beat Wash If the Rangers come to play, I like their chances big time of beating Washington. I see no reason they would lay down.

I heard his Interview on NHL Radio, While he did say he believes his team will make the playoffs it wasn't a mark messier like guarantee. what would you expect from him "we have no chance in Hades of making it, whens Tee time in Mrytle Beach". I just think Miller is a little thin skinned and over reacted on his comment

I was hoping he'd say "He is not mass murder".. LOL.

Ya ya, you're missing Myers and Erhoff, We're missing Pronger, Meszaroes, Grossman, JVR, Briere They'd be your five best players. Either you're a playoff team or you're not. As for laichs guarantee...big deal. It's more difficult to do what the Leafs are doing, missing them every year, than it is to make the playoffs.

I was hoping he'd say "He is not mass murder".. LOL.

Ya ya, you're missing Myers and Erhoff, We're missing Pronger, Meszaroes, Grossman, JVR, Briere They'd be your five best players. Either you're a playoff team or you're not. As for laichs guarantee...big deal. It's more difficult to do what the Leafs are doing, missing them every year, than it is to make the playoffs.

Myers and Erhoff are worth more than all of those turkeys together