The penguins call up from the The Syracuse Bulldogs, Ogie Ogilthorpe

Guest Irishjim

That's who the Penguins called up. He has no hockey ability what's so ever except to wreak havoc. "Lacks the ability to play a regular shift in the NHL. His skating is sub-par and he can take bad penalties. Heavyweight enforcer."

Steve MacIntyre

They'll put this goon out against Harry Z and then Crosby will say in post game that maybe the Z shouldn't have been out there.

All this move means to me is that the Penguins are scared. I hope they bring their gorilla on skates into the playoffs too.

I hope this becomes a goon fest today. But we need to be careful on who fights Cindy because that will be an automatic suspension. So the question is, who do you want to sit for games 1-4 of the playoffs? Cindy won't fight Shelley, so can Harry Z fight?

I hope this becomes a goon fest today. But we need to be careful on who fights Cindy because that will be an automatic suspension. So the question is, who do you want to sit for games 1-4 of the playoffs? Cindy won't fight Shelley, so can Harry Z fight?

I know this is a little late but um.... no