Things that bother me on this team

Guest Finnfly75

Flyers are soft. There were no "message send", there were more like getting embarrased. Harry Z got destroyed on that one sided fight, why on earth he did drop the gloves?

Kubina has big frame but he aint punishing anyone coming on Flyers goal, plays soft.

Most of the physical play last night was from Pissburgh, only real hit was more or less the one Rinaldo made, and we all know how that went :)

As I have said many times before, time when Lindross and LeClair & co. where playing in 90´s there would have been message send by Flyers. Makes me f mad to see team lose after all that and Cindy and Malkin score goals....

I hope they get their act together and will play like Flyers.

• Like 1

The Refs neutered any possibility of the Flyers retaliating. The Only guy they allowed to fight was Harry "the bruiser" Zolnierczyk . Both Rinaldo and Shelley's Misconducts were an absolute joke.........Pure high handed bullsh!t from the mouth of Buttman I am sure....

• Like 1

The Refs neutered any possibility of the Flyers retaliating. The Only guy they allowed to fight was Harry "the bruiser" Zolnierczyk . Both Rinaldo and Shelley's Misconducts were an absolute joke.........Pure high handed bullsh!t from the mouth of Buttman I am sure....

+1 - If i attended the game I would ask for a refund. The refs clearly and intentionally dominated the game.

• Like 1

Minus the conspiracy, EXACTLY. Pens certainly are allowed a different rule book, but refs are human and prone to reputation bias - deserved or not.

• Like 1

@Finnfly75

You hope they play like flyers....

I'd be happy if they win the playoff series. I didn't care one iota what happened yesterday. Let's send a message and get our players suspended for the series ?

You saw the ridiculous game misconduct on Rinaldo, imagine the minutes, fines and suspensions if the Flyers turned back the clock and really sent a message, those days, especially against that team are long gone.

I was disappointed that the Penguins recalled MacIntyre for this game and the Flyers countered with Harry Z. It's a good thing this game did not get out of hand because the Pens had the edge on toughness. I was hoping to see Derek Mathers make his NHL debut yesterday.

Hey Mojo,

yeah I wanted them to go out and show some balls, I did not mean that they need to take some more penalties and those refs ruined the hole game anyway, but I wanted to see some hard checks and if possible some open ice hits, god damn - we have some big D but you cant see any real punishment from those, specially now when Pronger is done ( I hope I am wrong ) and Grossmann is out...Kubina is big guy and like Coburn...

I dont think you get suspended when you hit clean ( open ice ) or fight those bastards...Mathers should have been dressed also :)

Yesterdays game did not mean nothing, but I think sometimes you need to show some balls and not be the bunching bag...Its been like that more or less few years already.

And yes Rinaldos penalty was joke...

But I agree, the best payday comes when we send them playing golf asap...

@Finnfly75

i'm not sure you can hit a penguin cleanly...even if you do.

and like you, I hope "mad coburn" shows up for this series, Kubina hasn't looked like the guy that was tough to play against a couple of years ago on the 'ning, that's for sure.