Kubina and Shelley?

Guest LeafSuck16

Kubina skated on a defensive pairing with forward Jody Shelley? That can't be right. Typo right? God help us if that is true. So who would Kubina be skating with? What's the word on Meszaros? Second round of the playoffs or could they get him back in the first round?

From what im hearing it's game 5 if series in doubt. Second round for sure. 6 weeks was the thought because there wasn't much damage from the disc. Also jvr will be ready to go now as well except conditioning is needed. He just started skating alone from team. If needed he is available. Ie gagne

Kubina skated on a defensive pairing with forward Jody Shelley? That can't be right. Typo right? God help us if that is true. So who would Kubina be skating with? What's the word on Meszaros? Second round of the playoffs or could they get him back in the first round?

I imagine Kubina would be skating with Bourdon

probably

Kimmo- Carle

Coburn- Grossman

Kubina- Bourdon

Sounds good, If JvR can come back and produce some what it is better than Harry Z or Rinaldo. Same with Meszaros, would be an up grade form Lilja (sp) and Gus. But whats the deal with Kubina and Shelley? Was in some article I read, didn't sound right.

But whats the deal with Kubina and Shelley? Was in some article I read, didn't sound right.

i imagine they had 7 dmen at practice and kubina was the one not in game shape, so they gave him a partner to skate with. to the extent you can call what shelley does "skating".