Bourdon Injury?

Guest BobDailey

Not to knock the guy when he is down, but from my perspective he wasn't going to play game two healthy or not. His passing cross ice in the O-zone was atrocious. I think one of the Mites on Ice could put more a-s-s on their passing than he did. I would like to say goal #2 had his name all over it.

Aside from that, Grossman is an absolute beast!

@Bertmega

I heard that. I'm sure Mcguire on the other hand was falling for the embellishment all night.

I don't remember that as much as do remember him saying the first briere goal was offsides at least 5 times. in fact he was calling it the offsides goal... which it was, but hey guy's gotta cherry pick when he falls down right ?

I don't remember that as much as do remember him saying the first briere goal was offsides at least 5 times. in fact he was calling it the offsides goal... which it was, but hey guy's gotta cherry pick when he falls down right ?

I guess thats the first time Mguire has ever seen a bad call against his team.

My answer to the off side goal in one word. Steckle.

Both teams had favorable goals. Briere off sides and the icing that wasn't. The officiating was horrible both sides. They need to stay out of this series.

officiating wasn't bad overall... it was the linesmen that were terrible. they let the physical play go which was great.

just want to make a very light hearted jab @Digityman... whom has done an awesome job up in this forum.

this is a true philly fan site, as I have reached my postitive quote quota for the day... :D

Crosby stinks !

Malkin is ugly

the NHL hates everyone but the Penguins !!!!

hopefully that will balance things out for me a little.

oh and zetterburg deserved to get his skull cracked.

Not to knock the guy when he is down, but from my perspective he wasn't going to play game two healthy or not. His passing cross ice in the O-zone was atrocious. I think one of the Mites on Ice could put more a-s-s on their passing than he did. I would like to say goal #2 had his name all over it.

Aside from that, Grossman is an absolute beast!

I've been a Bourdon fan all year but I have to agree he looked way over his head during game 1..the speed of the game was too much for him..

• Like 2

@orange_crush

I've been a Bourdon fan all year but I have to agree he looked way over his head during game 1..the speed of the game was too much for him..

And you don't think the speed of the game will be too much for Kubina? I have concern with the pairing of Lilja and Kubina.

Granted Kubina brings a right handed shot for a different look, but he could get caught a step behind too.

@orange_crush

And you don't think the speed of the game will be too much for Kubina? I have concern with the pairing of Lilja and Kubina.

Granted Kubina brings a right handed shot for a different look, but he could get caught a step behind too.

with this young team Kubina brings cup playoff experience..alot of times Kubina knows his limitations and play angles instead of getting into foot races.