Shea Webber smashes Zetterbergs face into glass

Guest RonJeremy

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=627504

Weber only has to pay $2500 for this incident which is total Bull! Weber makes $7.5 MM a year and he only has to pay $2500? Hell, I make peanuts compared to that, and $2500 to smash somebody's head into the wall seems like a pretty good deal to me!

http://www.nhl.com/i...s.htm?id=627504

Weber only has to pay $2500 for this incident which is total Bull! Weber makes $7.5 MM a year and he only has to pay $2500? Hell, I make peanuts compared to that, and $2500 to smash somebody's head into the wall seems like a pretty good deal to me!

Do you think the Wings would rather have the fine or a 2-minute power play?

$2500 fine per TSN

And here I though only Penguins don't get suspended! Whoever it was that was talking about preference for star players versus preference for teams may have been onto something. Weber. Norris front-runner. Hmmm.... ;)

And here I though only Penguins don't get suspended! Whoever it was that was talking about preference for star players versus preference for teams may have been onto something. Weber. Norris front-runner. Hmmm.... ;)

It was me!

Crosby>Malkin>Weber>Zetterberg

That's what we know so far.

So I guess since it's $2500 for Weber, that means it's $1,000 for each smashing of face into the glass, plus $500 for the blind-side swing-and-miss just before it. Not a bad deal! That'll stop the cheap shots FOR SURE!

Almost—no, it iS--insulting.

And don't forget that Weber's a Norris finalist. He's a big star! BANG! <kiss> THE WORLD!

LOL! Thank you Mr. Rooney!

In response to your previous post, would I prefer to have the fine or a 2-min penalty. Personally, I'd rather have the suspension. But I'm surprised they even bothered with the $2,500. The probably spent more on the long-legged, busty office temp to fill out the paperwork.

It was me!

Crosby>Malkin>Weber>Zetterberg

That's what we know so far.

So I guess since it's $2500 for Weber, that means it's $1,000 for each smashing of face into the glass, plus $500 for the blind-side swing-and-miss just before it. Not a bad deal! That'll stop the cheap shots FOR SURE!

Almost—no, it iS--insulting.

Textbook case of a star player getting preferential treatment. Not much more to be said. Considering who I am a fan of, I can't get overly upset on the surface.