Conspiracy Rumor About Flyers OT Goal

Guest PHI Flyers10

Rumor has it that Fleury made eye contact with Bobrovsky, who was staring him down from the bench, in the short moment just before Voracek's overtime goal. Some fans claim they saw some sort of yellow light in Bobrovsky's eyes, which brings the question: is Bobrovsky an alien that was sent from the hockey gods for the sole purpose of defeating the Penguins? Bettman is said to in talks with Penguins management to install a box made entirely of one-way mirrors in order to hide Bobrovsky on the Flyers bench. I personally find that that would be unfair.

I doubt that because I know the truth...

Pronger was using a psychic medium to distract Fleury. He kept sending him the same message over and over again " You are a delicate little flower"... Then he would stab the voodo doll in the leg with a sharp little hockey stick....

I doubt that because I know the truth...

Pronger was using a psychic medium to distract Fleury. He kept sending him the same message over and over again " You are a delicate little flower"... Then he would stab the voodo doll in the leg with a sharp little hockey stick....

Perhaps Pronger's "concussion" is his super powers coming to life and getting too strong for him stay stable.

I wonder: Is he Cyclops from X-Men's brother...with an obviously much weaker laser beam? ;-P

The Black Widow could be his wife.