Who Will Have the Biggest Impact in The Playoffs?

Guest emwags618

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the most important/biggest player of the play offs?

• Brayden Schenn
    • Danny Briere
    • Ilya Bryzgalov
    • Claude Giroux
    • Other

I want to say Bryz. He is easily the most important player for the Flyers in the playoffs.

And I want to say Briere, because he is just a beast in the playoffs.

But I just think our best player has to be our best player in order for us to win. And our best player is Giroux.

I'm going with Briere. Simplly he is $$$ in the playoffs. Despite him basically being MIA all year, for whatever reason he knows when it is playoff time and turns it up a notch, aka Wednesday night.

I think Bryz is a close 2nd. I think he is on the verge of another magical run of great goaltending.

How can it be anybody but Bryz?? Either he is good and gives us the best shot to beat the Pens or he is bad and he gives us no shot to beat them. Either way, Bryz has the biggest impact.

Bryz is playing like crap, again, and Philly is so far out working and out scoring Pit.

I'll still say Bryz, because if he was at least average, he could really help the team.

I want to say Bryz. He is easily the most important player for the Flyers in the playoffs.

And I want to say Briere, because he is just a beast in the playoffs.

But I just think our best player has to be our best player in order for us to win. And our best player is Giroux.

Just saying. :D

G is a beast!

And Cooter with a 4-point night!

Bryz is playing like crap, again, and Philly is so far out working and out scoring Pit.

I'll still say Bryz, because if he was at least average, he could really help the team.

True. Had you told me that in the first 2 games Bryz would have a 4.0 GAA and the Flyers would be up 2-0 I would have asked you to pass the bowl to me because you clearly have had enough.