Depth

Guest Hexy27

This team has unbelievable scoring depth! In game one the Pens had Giroux and his whole line locked down. Then Briere and Schenn step up! This game they locked down both Briere and Schenn pretty good so Giroux and Couturier step up. It's amazing! I can't remember the last time I have seen a Flyers team this deep.

The Flyers look like the have limitless energy while the Pens looked gassed in the third and the Flyers never stopped moving.

The Flyers look like the have limitless energy while the Pens looked gassed in the third and the Flyers never stopped moving

That's what really impressed me. After such an intense first two periods, the Flyers really took control in the 3rd and were clearly the better team.

This team has unbelievable scoring depth! In game one the Pens had Giroux and his whole line locked down. Then Briere and Schenn step up! This game they locked down both Briere and Schenn pretty good so Giroux and Couturier step up. It's amazing! I can't remember the last time I have seen a Flyers team this deep.

The Flyers look like the have limitless energy while the Pens looked gassed in the third and the Flyers never stopped moving.

Mezz and JVR would only add more fire power and size!!!!!!!!!!

@Hexy27

I have been saying our team has more good players since the March game where the flyers broke the Pen's winning streak.

As good as the Penguins are and they are a scary good team, we have 12 good forwards they have 8, we have one more good defensman than them too.

Here's the other thing, this Flyers team isn't afraid of that Pens team., but every other team in the league is, that Pen's team has smoked the Rangers, Broons, Devils, Wings and Preds since 87 has come back, that's all the chalk in the leauge 'cept for Vancouver.

the Pens play team d worse than the flyers but don't have to worry about it much against the rest of the leauge because they have supeiror depth to every team but ours.

what the tampa bay lighting was to the flyers this year we are to the Pens... their worst possible match up.