Up 2 games to none!

Guest AndyS

RE: my exact quote from last game lol. Have you ever seen such a pathetic pp?

They really miss the other Sedin right now.

LA's PK has been really good - you have to give them credit.

I was rooting for Van in the Finals last year- that was a special run for them. It just looks like they've lost their mojo.

I think Luongo is just lost right now. But do you yank him for Schneider & risk losing him completely? I don't know.

I do think Schneider has to start game #3 just to give the Kings a different look, but after that I just don't know.

Just wondering if we're watching the same series here... While the Kings have played well, they have only scored one even strength to date. That Canucks costly mistakes ending up in the back of the net is killing them. Also, how do you figure Luongo gets lost? He has been the best player on the ice this series for either team, he is getting no support whatsoever. If Schneider starts its a panic move to try and get the team to wake up, but it may be too late because as pathetic is it is.... If Danny doesn't come bank, they may be getting swept.

Just wondering if we're watching the same series here... While the Kings have played well, they have only scored one even strength to date. That Canucks costly mistakes ending up in the back of the net is killing them. Also, how do you figure Luongo gets lost? He has been the best player on the ice this series for either team, he is getting no support whatsoever. If Schneider starts its a panic move to try and get the team to wake up, but it may be too late because as pathetic is it is.... If Danny doesn't come bank, they may be getting swept.

How in the world do you think that Luongo has been the best player on either team in this series?

If I have to pick between Luongo & Quick, I'm going with Quick.

And LA's defense has been spectacular in this series so far.

LA has always had trouble scoring this season, but they're scoring more goals than the high-powered Vancouver team.

If the Canucks could stay out of the box, they might win a game or two.

I would watch for Richards & Kopitar in game #3.