Flyers Denies Service

Guest AlaskaFlyerFan

I saw that & thought the same thing.

Old habits (whining, diving, etc.) die hard.

re watching the game today, Letang went for diving on that...the problem was Read should not have been penalized at all....

• Like 1

Wow. I should drink some coffee or something. The title of the post should read "Flyers DENIED Service". That link is not the video I was trying to post. Try this link.

http://commercial-ne...tion=obituaries

Looks like the rib joint will sell to the Flyers after all. 97.5 called them this morning and they said they didn't serve them that one time because it was Easter Sunday. The lady's exact quote was "If you have money, we have ribs." Let's go eat!

Looks like the rib joint will sell to the Flyers after all. 97.5 called them this morning and they said they didn't serve them that one time because it was Easter Sunday. The lady's exact quote was "If you have money, we have ribs." Let's go eat!

I know the media will skew the truth at times, but that clip seemd to be pretty telling with the old guy (assume he was th owner) defending their actions because they're Pens fans. They must have changed their tune after that clip was broadcast.

• Like 2

I know the media will skew the truth at times, but that clip seemd to be pretty telling with the old guy (assume he was th owner) defending their actions because they're Pens fans. They must have changed their tune after that clip was broadcast.

It was a woman who was on the phone, and she said she handled the orders from the Flyers in the past. She better hope the owner doesn't find out about this or she may have to start applying for the only other available job in West Virginia: the mines.