Brian Boyle biggest pussay in the league?

Guest trevluk

Just saw highlights from the Rangers game. Boyle dished out rabbit punches last game but got challenged this game and didnt even defend himself and got beat down like a school boy! Isnt he like 6'6" - 240?? Pussssaaaayyyy!!!

id call carkner the ***** for sucker punching him before giving him a chance to drop the gloves. then continuing to pound him down on the ice. THAT is gutless. i hate the rags as much as anyone, but boyle answered the bell when actually given the opportunity (with neil)

id call carkner the ***** for sucker punching him before giving him a chance to drop the gloves. then continuing to pound him down on the ice. THAT is gutless. i hate the rags as much as anyone, but boyle answered the bell when actually given the opportunity (with neil)

Agreed, there was no merit in Carkner's approach, but to turtle like that? He got whooped by Neil when he had fair warning. Lost a little respect for Boyle.

@trevluk

Ok, I am confused. Are you calling Boyle a puss because he was suckered by Carkner and turtled because he did not have a chance to defend himself or are you calling a puss because when he was given a fair chance to defend himself he got beat?? I am thoroughly confused, because in neither case would I call him a puss. He got beat when given a chance to fairly fight. Would you have called Neil a puss if Boyle beat him? I mean somebody has to lose.

what Boyle did to Karlsson is no different than what any other 'agitator' does on any other team: try to get in the heads of your opponent's skill players. Carkner's actions were WAY overboard (and not even in the realm of hockey play), and if it were me, i'd suspend him for the entire rest of the playoffs.

now if you'll excuse me, after sticking up for the Rangers in 2 posts, I have to go throw up a little.