Songs that get you FIRED UP for the Flyers

Guest NHL95

i like youtube moreso than just music. i use this one on the treadmill and almost every game. our last long run.

looks like i dont know how to embed a video these days/

All ya gotta do is post the link from the address bar the top of the page. What were you trying to post? I was about to put on some AIC but i wanna see what everyone else gets themselves fired up for before i throw some more out there. LOL. I love the song the Flyers use before games. Warrior's call!

All ya gotta do is post the link from the address bar the top of the page. What were you trying to post? I was about to put on some AIC but i wanna see what everyone else gets themselves fired up for before i throw some more out there. LOL. I love the song the Flyers use before games. Warrior's call!

i was trying to embed. this is much easier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLb-XNUFDCA&feature=related

GREAT VIDEO. Aside from the ending though LOL. But hell what are ya gonna do? That was an incredible run by the Flyers and the fact that they got as far as they did, the made the city proud. Aside from that weasel Michael Leighton. LOL

GREAT VIDEO. Aside from the ending though LOL. But hell what are ya gonna do? That was an incredible run by the Flyers and the fact that they got as far as they did, the made the city proud. Aside from that weasel Michael Leighton. LOL

great run, agreed every 2010 highlight video is awesome but they all end badly.

• Like 1

Good stuff! Music and hockey go together better then any other sports in my opinion. Adrenline wise. Ahhh and btw the dopes from Florida just tied the series with the Devils. Looks like were the only team sitting comfortably. Lets keep it up!!!